Quay thử xổ số miền namMedical Centre provides preventive healthcare and First Aid to students and staff of the School. It is managed by a full time qualified doctor, nurse and an attendant. The school collaborates with Private Health Care Agency for regular health check-ups of the students as well as the staff.
The facilities provided are:
- Emergency and First aid medications.
- B.P & Sugar monitoring kit.
- Annual health check-ups of students in Term-I and a follow up in Term-II.
- Team of medical specialists for eye, dental and general check up from the Health Care Agency.
- Computerized reports of the check up are given to the parents.
- Records of students with special medical needs are maintained in the medical room.
- Regular health awareness sessions are organised for students, staff and parents.